- M. Jung, J. Lee, N. DePalma, S. Adalgeirsson, P. Hinds, & C. Breazeal (2013). Engaging robots: easing complex human-robot teamwork using backchanneling. Proceedings of the2013 conference on Computer supported cooperative work (CSCW 2013)
- Sigurdur Orn Adalgeirsson. Mebot, a Robotic Platform for Socially Embodied Telepresence. In Proceedings of the fifth ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI-10). ACM/IEEE International, 2010. [Best paper nomination]
Jesse Gray, Guy Hoffman, Sigurdur Orn Adalgeirsson, Matt Berlin, and Cynthia Breazeal. Expressive, Interactive Robots: Tools, Techniques, and Insights based on Collaborations. Presented at workshop “What do collaborations with the arts have to say about HRI” at HRI 2010. Published as a technical report from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Sigurdur Orn Adalgeirsson. Mebot, a Robotic Platform for Socially Embodied Telepresence. Master’s thesis, MIT, 2009.
- A.S. Hauksdottir, S.Th. Sigurdsson, S.O. Adalgeirsson, H. Thorgilsson and G. Herjolfsson. Closed form solutions of the Sylvester and the Lyapunov equations-Closed Form Gramians. In American Control Conference, 2008, pages 2585–2590, 2008.
- A.S. Hauksdottir, S.Th. Sigurdsson, S.O.Adalgeirsson, G. Herjolfsson. Closed form expressions for linear MIMO system responses and solutions of the Lyapunov equation. In 46th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control 2007, pages 2797–2802, 2007.